How it works
What do suit skirts do:
The satin material of our suit skirts helps provide a smoother surface for race suits to slide over when getting changed. With less friction, it is easier to quickly change from training togs into a race suit both in training and in competition, saving both time and your forearms.
How to use:
- Suit skirts are easy to use, though may require some practice to fully get the hang of.
- Make sure you are dry after warm up
- Velcro the skirt around your waist, with the velcro at the front
- Put your race suit on as normal, tucking the skirt in to the suit as you go
- Continue to put the suit on over the top of the skirt until you have the bottom half completely up over your hips
- Before pulling the top half of your suit up, reach into the suit and undo the velcro
- Pull the skirt out from under the suit, and continue putting the rest of your suit on like normal